Have a question that we haven’t answered below?
Email us at email@example.com
- What species for wood do you use? We primarily use Alaskan Birch with the occasional Maple.
- Are your spoons hand carved? Yes, our spoons are 100% hand made. We touch every single spoon that comes out of our shop.
- Do you stain your Spoons? No, we do not stain our spoons. Every spoon is its natural color.
- How do I care for my Spoons? Hand wash with soap and water and use the scratchy side of a sponge air dry Re-oil at least once a month with a clean pressed oil such as coconut oil, grapeseed oil, or olive oil
- Is my spoon dishwasher safe? We do not recommend putting your spoon in the dishwasher. See care instructions above.
- Why do I need to reoil my spoon? Bacteria cannot grow in oil, oiling your spoon will prevent bacteria from growing on your spoon and it will also keep your spoon looking new.
- Why is my spoon fuzzy? It is common to have fuzz or raised grain after being exposed to water. This can easily be eliminated by a quick rub with the Scotch-Brite pad.
- Will my spoon take on food stains and odors? Our spoons are heat treated in a salt bath. The spoon absorbs the salt water then is dried in an oven. This prevents stains and odors to absorb into your spoon.
- What is your return policy? If you are not happy with any part of your Alaska Wooden Spoon purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to either refund or replace your purchase.